The RRB had posted a notification indicating the conducting of the examination within 21 regions of this nation for the employment of candidates under the Railways department. The Railways offers 18525 posts vacant for the candidates to get employed. There was statistical information of 92 lakh candidates who had appeared for the first stage examination from which 56 lakhs candidates were in the eligibility list to write the Stage 1 examination. The 21 regions which behold the examination to be conducted every year are, Thiruvanthpuram, Siliguri, Secunderabad, Ranchi, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Guwahati, Gorakhpur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Bangalore, Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Malda, Kolkata, Jammu-Srinagar.
The applications were spread across the entire nation and had thrived to enable the maximum number of employees for the recruitment in the Railways department. This process will enable the Chandigarh region to select 7832 candidates who can be eligible to appear as the employees in the Railways.
VARIOUS POST-AVAILABLE FIT RECRUITMENT
There is a number for posts that the RRB offers it’s candidates to be recruited for every year, the vacant posts are increased according to the requirements. Here is a list of some important posts along with the number of the vacant posts for each authority:
- Commercial Apprenticeship – 703
- Traffic Apprentice – 1645
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation-Clerk (ECRC) – 127
- Goods Guard – 7591
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist – 1205
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist – 869
- Assistant Station Master – 5942
- Traffic Assistant – 166
- Senior Time Keeper – 4
RRB EXAMINATION DETAILS
RRB would be conducting a Computer-Based for the candidates appearing for this examination. To appear for this test, after applying the candidates would be provided an online admit card that would permit their eligibility to appear for the exam.
IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING RRB CHANDIGARH
Here are some important details regarding the examination conducted in the Chandigarh region below:
- The region in which the examination would be conducted is Chandigarh.
- There would be an approximate estimate of 10,000 posts.
- Notice number of the examination CEN 02/2019
- Name of the posts are ALP, Technician & Group D
- The age limit for the applicants who can appear for the examination is ALP – 18 years to 30 years, and for Group D – 18 to 33 years.
- Qualification one requires to appear for this examination is 10TH (Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI, and relevant Qualification.
- The exam would be conducted during April or May 2019.
- The official website of conducting.
CUT OFF SCORE FOR RRB CHANDIGARH
The cut off scores for each examination plays a major role for all the candidates appearing for examinations. The following is the cut off list for the RRB Chandigarh examination according to the various categories:
- Candidates belonging to the General Category have a cut off score to cross of 82.27
- Candidates belonging to SC category would have to get a cut off score of 71.87.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category require to score a cut off of 71.46
- Candidates belonging to the ST category require a cut off score to cross of 46.71
|RRB NTPC Chandigarh Cut off Marks 2019 (Expected):|
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
|General Category||78% Cut off Marks|
|OBC Category||75% Cut off Marks|
|SC Category||68% Cut off Marks|
|ST Category||61% Cut off Marks|
|Ex Servicemen||58% Cut off Marks|
|CCAA||45% Cut off Marks|
|VH||43% Cut off Marks|
|OH||41% Cut off Marks|
|HH||40% Cut off Marks|
HOW TO CHECK THE RESULTS FOR RRB CHANDIGARH EXAMINATION?
Everything can be easily found on the Internet, from conducting the examinations to getting the results. Similarly, the RRB posts it’s entire results for each candidate on it’s an official website. Here are the steps that you might want to follow to check your results for this examination:
- Open this link in order to reach the official website of RRB Chandigarh examination www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Move to the sidebar section of the HOME and click on it.
- Search for RRB Chandigarh Results NPTC for 2019.
- You would be directed to the results portal where you have to type your USER ID and Date of Birth.
- Your results would be displayed.