Railway Recruitment Board results which were conducted at Bilaspur, which has been a very engaging region for the candidates who give their Railway Recruitment examinations every year. Every year when the railway examination applications are released the entire region gets filled up with the number of candidates as soon as the notification is popped up. Nothing has changed this year, applications were filled up as soon as the forms were out in this region for examination to be conducted in Group D. With every year, the Railways offers a large number of employment opportunities to the public in this country, which helps utilize the maximum human resources in a view of maximum development and growth of the nation. These job opportunities in the Railways provide and give a lot many perks to its employees with justified incomes.
Recruitment processes in the Railways take place where a suitable and a candidate with adequate potential for the particular advertised position is selected. However, the government brought about a little change this year where the examination was conducted online. This process of online examination instead of manual functioning helps reduce time and cost. It also speeds up the process of the result declaration in all the regions.
RRB Bilaspur Region:
As mentioned above, the region attracts a large crowd in applicants for Railways recruitment, thus it was estimated that about 62907 employees would gain an opportunity of being recruited in the year 2019. In response to the advertisement, an estimate of 2.37 crore applications have been submitted online.
Important Dates And Things About RRB Bilaspur:
- The following are the important dates which you should mark in your calendar in case you wish to appear for this examination at Bilaspur Region
- Name of the zone in which the exam would be conducted is Bilaspur.
- The notification number for this region is CEN 02/2019.
- The name of the posts would be under Group D.
- The number of posts available for applicants to appear for is 1159.
- The last date of submitting the application would be 31st March, 2019.
- Admit card download would be available on the official website 15 days before the examination.
- The RRB Bilaspur exam date would be AFTER August 2019.
- The official website to see the result of this region and other notifications is bilaspur.rrbonlinereg.in
Dates To Remember:
- The examination would be notified on 2nd February, 2019.
- The online application opening date would be 2nd February, 2019.
- The closing date of application fees has been set up to 31st March, 2019.
- The closing date for deposit of the application fees is 31st March, 2019.
When Would The Exam Result Be Declared?
Since the examination has been conducted online, the process of the results gets less time consuming and cost effective as well. The examination results will, however, be declared three months after the date of the examination being conducted. This is an estimate of the idea and there hasn’t been an exact date declared. However, we would suggest all the candidates keep a track and keep checking the website time and again in case of any notification regarding the exam results declaration.
Cut Off List For RRB Bilaspur Examination:
The cut-off list required in order to get eligible enough to be selected as a candidate in the Railways department as an employee are as follows
- Candidates belonging to the General Category have a cut-off score of 69.79 to get qualified.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category have a cut off of 60.70 to get recruited in the Railways.
- Candidates belonging to the SC category have a cut-off score of 51.49 to get selected in the Railways department.
- Candidates belonging to the ST category have a cutoff score of 50.70 to qualify as an employee.
|RRB Bilaspur NTPC Expected Cut off Marks 2019:|
|Sr. No.||Category||Expected Cut off marks|
|1.||General category||75.33% Marks|
|2.||OBC category||72.16% Marks|
|3.||SC category||68.16% Marks|
|4.||ST Category||65.45% Marks|
|5.||HH Category||53.71% Marks|
|6.||OH category||52.45% Marks|
|7.||PH Category||48.33% Marks|
Application Form Fees:
The application form fees vary a little for different categories:
- Candidates belonging to the Upper Region are liable to pay 500 INR as the application fees in order to appear for the examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes are liable to pay 250 INR in order to appear for the examination.
This fees can be submitted through online net banking or through debit card/credit card facilities the candidate would behold. The fees can also be paid offline through a challan.
What Would The Exam Consist Of?
As various examinations test the eligibility and the skill tests of various candidates, similarly this RRB examination has its exposure in testing the candidates on Common Computer Based Test (CBCT), Typing Skill Test and Aptitude Test.